My first Friday’s 10 Happy Things
- Me time. I get to pamper myself with a limited budget. I had a well-done foot spa with mani and pedi. It has been 2 months since I got my nails done.
- Finally had the courage and wit to write my first ever post. I feel so accomplished after hitting the Publish button.
- A fellow blogger followed my blog right after I posted about my work!
- Phonto. Thank you so much Corinth for introducing this wonderful app. Now it’s easy to add text to my photos.
- Clingy new friends in the office 🙂
- Late night convos with Glen. It’s our time of the day where we talk about what we did the entire day; share something we witnessed, read or heard about random stuff.
- Reyes Barbecue. I really like their peanut sauce.
- My OWN office table. I get to hide my stash. Before, I have to use the boss’s old computer table without drawers. Sucks!
- Kinder Bueno chocolates! ♥
- I’m looking forward for weekends to finally spend QT with the sibs and Achee (see my About page) 😉
Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂